Starting online business or setting up a web-site many people realise that in fact they do not really know the ways of online promotion. But, as everybody understands, even the most creative high quality website, which has a good graphic design and rich informative content, will never be profitable until it is not shown as one of top 10 results of browser’s searching.
That’s why it’s necessary to look more closely to some of the key aspects of Internet Marketing and SEO. For the start, however, let's define the terms relevant to our analysis.
So, definition of Internet Marketing would vary depending who uses the term. In fact it is a complex of tools which concludes writing articles for web sites, placing banner advertisings on another web-pages, blogging, etc. And the main goal of all these technics is to gain more traffic. In short, it’s the process of good’s or some service’s online promotion, known also as online marketing or website promotion.
Internet marketing would include following components:
1. Setting up the website which consists texts, images, possibly video and audio elements, forum, messages service, etc
2. Search engine optimization, purchasing “pay-per-click” ads or pay-for-inclusion listings on the website’s directories, quite similar with yellow-page listings.
3. E-mail marketing as one of distributing’s method which is direct mail marketing’s online equivalent.
4. Advertising by placing banners on another web-sites for a fee. Possible equivalent would be one of traditional types of ads - in magazines or newspapers or magazines.
5. Blog marketing.
4. Article marketing involving writing articles, which are related to the business and publishing them on syndicated sites.
Describing Internet Marketing, we mentioned SEO. It’s one of the most important web-marketing tools. It’s a strategy of getting the web-site as high as it possible in search engines like Google, etc. search-results. It’s is the most efficient way of expanding website’s visibility.
Steps of SEO-process:
1. Analysing current positions.
2. Targeting Effective Keywords which will work in a way on positioning with hight ranking.
3. Optimization with HTML codes.
4. Content and page title optimization.