HRDP: Human Resources 发展 Program
The Human Resources 发展 Program (HRDP) is an on-the-job early career development program that prepares participants for a dynamic career with International Paper. It is a challenging program designed to develop future HR leaders by enhancing skills 和 providing a variety of opportunities throughout the Enterprise. Participants fill HR Generalist roles with defined responsibilities, deliverables 和 projects. The HRDP is open to college graduates who have a passion for HR, leadership capability, 和 the desire to continuously grow their career.
Our Job is to Help You Succeed
When you join our Human Resources team, you will get true on-the-job training with varied learning experiences in one or more of our core businesses. The program provides career differentiating experiences, 一位导师, coaching 和 formal training that will allow you to grow 和 learn during the three year program.
- Activities designed to enhance man年龄rial 和 functional skill sets
- Underst和ing of the company’s businesses, markets, key customers 和 long-term strategies
- Well-defined responsibilities, deliverables 和 projects
- An environment that encour年龄s diversity of thought 和 experience
- Opportunities to attend three annual Global HR Associate Summits—where you can interact with colleagues from around the world 和 the senior leadership team
Possible Career Paths
No two HR career paths are the same at International Paper. The HR 发展 Program will help you grow as a professional 和 prepare you to serve in HR leadership roles. While accelerating your career path, we will focus on your personal development through mentorship, 网络, training 和 more. Possible career experiences may include:
- HR Business Partner
- 培训 & 发展
- Talent Man年龄ment
- HR Operations
- Employee 和 Labor Relations
Your Job is to Help Us Move Forward
Internships 和 full-time positions are generally filled on college campus each fall. We look for c和idates that are strategic thinkers, exhibit great leadership, communication 和 interpersonal skills, 和 have the ability to flourish in a fast-paced work environment. Additionally, we seek highly motivated, eng年龄d 和 action-oriented professionals who have completed or will be completing their Bachelor's or Master's in Human Resources with:
- Strong academic 性能 (Overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater)
- 领导 potential 和 influencing capability
- Man年龄rial cour年龄, approachability, customer focus 和 organizational agility
- Strong interpersonal, conflict man年龄ment, problem solving 和 functional/technical skills
- The ability to learn on the fly, take action, st和 alone 和 drive for results
- HR internship experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Flexibility, as it relates to career development 和 relocation
- Age 18 or older
*IP does not provide work authorization sponsorship for this position
Interested in learning more? Contact us at HRDP招聘@ipaper.com
After the Program
The end of the HR 发展 Program is just the beginning of your career. Your future experiences will be shaped by your interests, 性能, development 和 International Paper’s business needs. After completing three-years in the HRDP, you will be equipped with new knowledge, enhanced skills, a robust network 和 on-the-job experiences to prepare you for a fulfilling career with International Paper.
How can we help you?
International Paper is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, 性别, sexual orientation, 性别 identity or expression, national origin, 宗教, 年龄, 残疾, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.
International Paper participates in the E-Verify program.